11.11.05

My fairytale

Today, when browsing blogger I came across a nice blog. Well, the word 'nice' is misquiding. Is nice, BUT BADLY designed. I always feel very sad about such pages. Pages with good content (in this particular case I didn't read very deep) and nice, inovative design, coded badly or only for MSIE. I must say, I really like the layout, despite of the fact, that it's not using the area effectively. The image on the side adds that familiar feel and makes the site look in the very right way. The way that fairytales are. Warmly, friendly and peacefully. But one thing is still bothering me. The blue paragraph. OMG! It ruins the overal image. What a shame. I wish good luck to the creator (really *NO OFFENSE* in this post, just statement).

related links:
http://plumpleslie.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home