15.11.05

MY TOP 10 QUOTES!

Here comes my TOP 10 Movie Quotations. Enjoy. And post your quotations in comments, if you want to.

  1. Butch: I'm American, honey. Our names don't mean shit.
    - Pulp Fiction

  2. Butch: Are you ok?
    Marsellus: No. I'm pretty fucking far from ok.
    - Pulp Fiction

  3. (in car - after blowing guy's head off accidentally)
    Vincent
    : Chill out, man. I told you it was an accident. You probably went over a bump or something.
    Jules: Hey, the car didn't hit no motherfucking bump.
    - Pulp Fiction

  4. Danielle: Hi, I'm all wet. Can I come in?
    - Girl Next Door

  5. Eli: Fine! Goddammit Matt! I swear to God if you don't fuck her, I'll kill myself! Matt! Please! Please! Matt! Fuck her for me! For me!
    - Girl Next Door

  6. Will Graham: I thought you might enjoy the challenge. Find out if you're smarter than the person I'm looking for.
    Hannibal Lecter: Then, by implication, you think you're smarter than I am, since it was you who caught me.
    Will Graham: No, I know I'm not smarter than you.
    Hannibal Lecter: Then how did you catch me?
    Will Graham: You had... disadvantages.
    Hannibal Lecter: What disadvantages?
    Will Graham: You're insane.
    - Red Dragon

  7. Kowalski the Penguin: [the penguins are in Antarctica and there is just a lot of wind and a big mound of snow] Well, this sucks!
    - Madagaskar

  8. Julian: Shh! We're hiding. Everyone be quiet. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again...
    - Madagaskar

  9. Andie: Our love fern! You let it die!
    Ben: No, honey, its just sleeping.
    - How To Lose a Guy in10 Days

  10. Witch King: You fool. No man can kill me. Die now.
    Eowyn: I am no man.
    - Lord of The Rings - Return of the King

1 Comments:

Blogger Nik Hewitt said...

"Come, son of Jor-El, kneel before Zod!" - General Zod, Superman 2 (1980)

Cheers man. Keep happy...

23.11.05  

Okomentovat

<< Home